After his solo exhibitions in Marta Torres Gallery in Ibiza and in Pall Mall Gallery in London, and after being selected to represent Mediterranean artists in an exhibition in Mexico DF and being included in the selection of artists of Ahoy Gallery in Palma de Mallorca amongst other relevant contemporary artists, Esquire Magazine presented him as the new “force of Spanish art” in its number of January 2017, and Fuera de Serie (Lifestyle magazine of Expansion, the main financial newspaper in Spain) dedicated the artist one of its main articles in august 2017.
Galleries representing Monserrate
Marta Torres Gallery. Also representing works by Miquel Barceló, Carlos Sansegundo, Elmyr de Horny, Lin Utzon and Manuel Viola.
Ahoy Gallery. Also representing works by Romero Britto, Domingo Zapata, Jordi Mollá, Carolina Amigo, Gust Graas, Katrin Foerster and Salva Ginard.
Past exhibitions (2016):
- Ibiza. Marta Torres Gallery (“Ancient Sea”)
- London. Pall Mall Gallery (“Evolving. Calmness & Beauty / The Exit is Inside”)
- Ibiza. Club Diario Ibiza (“The Lake and the Island”. Cultural Exchange between México DF and Ibiza)
Current exhibitions (until October 2017):
- Palma de Mallorca. Ahoy Gallery (“Solitary”)
- Ibiza. Marta Torres Gallery (“Latent Potentiality”)
- Ibiza. Centro Cultural Jesús (“The Lake and the Island”. Cultural Exchange between México DF and Ibiza)